Bambrella® guarantees your new parasol against faulty workmanship and defective materials.
The standard warranty for the Bambrella ranges are as follows:
|Bambrella parasol range||Residential use||Commercial use|
|Hurricane Extreme||60 months (5 years)||36 months (3 years)|
|Levante||60 months (5 years)||36 months (3 years)|
|Hurricane||60 months (5 years)||36 months (3 years)|
|Infinity||60 months (5 years)||36 months (3 years)|
|Levante Side Wind||36 months (3 years)||36 months (3 years)|
|Hurricane Side Wind||36 months (3 years)||36 months (3 years)|
|Sirocco Side Wind||36 months (3 years)||36 months (3 years)|
|Santa Ana Side Wind||36 months (3 years)||36 months (3 years)|
|Sirocco||36 months (3 years)||36 months (3 years)|
|Santa Ana||36 months (3 years)||36 months (3 years)|
The period of warranty is calculated from the date of purchase. This is in addition to any of the rights the customer may have by law. This warranty is not intended to modify or limit such rights. This warranty is given subject to the following conditions:
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure any Bamrbrella® product is correctly mounted in a suitable base or anchor fixing system, taking in to account the size of the Bambrella® product and prevailing weather conditions.
- The Bambrella® product is to be used, having regard for the prevailing weather at the time of use. You must take additional care in windy conditions.
- Bambrella® does not recommend or warrant the use of their parasols in winds exceeding 25mph (40 kph).
- For the Hurricane Extreme, Bambrella does not recommend or warrant the use of their parasols in winds exceeding 45mph (72 kph). In winds exceeding 45mph the parasol should be closed for safety.
The parasols must also be collapsed when left unattended.
- Any modifications made to any Bambrella® product, except those made by an authorised Bambrella® agent, may invalidate the warranty.
- The warranty covers the replacement of faulty parts. However, this does not include the cost of labour. If our team are required to carry out the repair, this will be quoted on a case by case basis. Alternatively, we can supply parts with instructions for repair.
If your parasol was purchased before May 2017, you will need to use an oil-based preservative. Any parasol bought after May 2017 will be a water-based finish.
- This warranty does not cover damage of the Bambrella® product caused from or by wind, fire, theft, vandalism or misuse.
- This warranty is for the benefit of the original purchaser of the Bambrella® product and does not apply to any subsequent owner.
- If you fail to comply with any of the conditions of this warranty, your failure may invalidate the warranty or any claim made under it.
- The material covers are not guaranteed by this warranty but by each manufacturer for the different materials available. Please visit www.bambrella.com to see what protection is offered for the relevant covers.
- Bambrella’s banner barriers are under warranty for one year from the date of purchase. All parts are replaceable. The warranty covers any manufacturing defect within a year of purchase. During this time, we will happily send replacement parts free of charge. We are also happy to supply replacement parts after your warranty is up, however these would need to be paid for prior to dispatch.